Website Zannino Engineering Inc.
Build on our foundation
Are you stuck in a position with limited career challenges and limited upward mobility? Zannino Engineering Inc. has an immediate opening for someone looking for a great career opportunity with an established engineering consulting firm. As a Senior Project geotechnical engineer you can provide designers, owners and the general public the confidence that their facilities have been built with excellence and have been for over 31 years.
The successful candidate will be working with seasoned in-house professional engineers and certified engineering technicians and managers on exciting new design and construction projects in Central and Tidewater Virginia. Services that are provided include:
- Preparing subsurface investigation reports.
- Designing retaining walls and shoring systems
- Inspecting footings, foundations and other activities during construction
- Preparing proposals and other sales and marketing activities
- Reviewing construction testing reports for Special Inspections requirements
- Preparing or overseeing environmental site assessments
- Preparing plans for foundations and stope stability corrections.
An experienced engineer will have many opportunities to share existing talents and skills with this team in an atmosphere that appreciates the value and worth that each team member offers and will work closely with the principal engineer.
Requirements of the position include a thorough understanding of geotechnical engineering consulting and geotechnical services. The candidate must have a master of science in civil engineering with a geotechnical discipline, a P. E. registration or will soon take the P. E. exam and a minimum of 5 years of experience in geotechnical consulting.
Zannino Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and employee benefits to all full time employees.
We provide all certifications to develop your skills within the company, and will compensate based on acquired certifications.
- Health insurance, dental insurance
- 401K match after first year employed
- Company truck with gas card during work hours
- Paid holidays and 2 weeks PTO
- Bonus at end of year (performance based)
Please submit resumes to: Mark.McLain@zanninoengr.com
Zannino Engineering Inc.
9915 Greenwood Road
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
(804) 262-8479 (fax)
To apply for this job email your details to Mark.McLain@zanninoengr.com