Website Zannino Engineering
Looking for a position where you can make a difference in the success of an established, local small business? Zannino Engineering Inc. has an immediate opening for someone looking for an opportunity to work with an established engineering consulting firm to help them maintain a professional and productive workplace.
The successful candidate will be working in an established office with clear, concise office policies and procedures with friendly, productive professional. The person in this position will assist the Construction Materials Engineering Manager in the following duties:
- Operate office equipment such as copiers/fax machines, phone systems and computers.
- Assist with incoming phone calls and either direct parties to staff or take messages
- Take messages regarding the scheduling of technician assignments
- Type cylinder reports daily
- Make edits and prepare CME field report packages for client distribution
- Email CME projects packages and maintain electronic files for each project
- Assist the Construction Testing Manager with project setup, distribution list, permit numbers and any other pertinent information
- Assist with putting together final certification packages
- Assist with CME invoicing
- File CME paperwork weekly
You will have many opportunities to share your existing talents and skills with this team in an atmosphere that appreciates the value and worth that each team member offers.
Requirements of the position include a good working understanding of computers and Microsoft Office products. The candidate must have a high school diploma or GED, good organization skills, be detail oriented and have good oral and written English communication skills.
Zannino Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and employee benefits to all full time employees.
Send your resume to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org