Website Zannino Engineering Inc.
Build on our foundation
Zannino Engineering, Inc. has an immediate opening for someone who wants to make an impact on the quality of development and construction. We provide designers, contractors, owners and the general public the confidence that their facilities have been built with excellence and have been for over 31 years.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexibility and time management are a must have. The daily schedule can change hour to hour.
- Applicant should be willing to provide a driver's license and proof of insurance when interviewed. The applicant should also be willing to provide a DMV-issued driving record, if hired.
- Reliable transportation
- Stand and sit while driving for long periods of time
- Prepare detailed reports
- Evaluate job needs on daily basis
- Ability to communicate effectively with Supervisors, team members, and contractors
- Bi-lingual applicants preferred; fluent English speaking is required.
- Education: No college degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Senior technicians will also include testing and observation of asphalt, masonry, EIFS, fireproofing and structural steel upon receiving proper certifications.
We provide all certifications to develop your skills within the company, and will compensate based on acquired certifications.
- Health insurance, dental insurance
- 401K match after first year employed
- Company truck with gas card during work hours
- Paid holidays and 2 weeks PTO
- Bonus at end of year (performance based)
Please submit resumes to: DeAndre.Washington@zanninoengr.com
Zannino Engineering Inc.
9915 Greenwood Road
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
(804) 262-8479 (fax)
To apply for this job email your details to DeAndre.Washington@zanninoengr.com